Ever Thought About What a Computerized Stencil & Decal Cutting System Can Do for You?
There are just a few things to look for when looking to buy your very own stencil machine for your business. Below are some common questions people often ask us about our computerized stencil systems at Custom Cut Stencil Co.
– What materials can the stencil machine use?
• The Custom Cut Stencil Company machine is heavy duty. It has 500 grams of blade force inside with high-quality components and it can cut: polyethylene (easy cut), mylar, oilboard, decal vinyl, magnetic and sandblast material.
– Can the machine last with regular use over long periods of time?
• Since our machine is made with industrial strength material, unlike many other machines out there, our high-quality parts will last you for years to come. At our office, we’ve been using our older model for well over a decade, and imagine how good the newer, redesigned model will function for you?
– Can the stencil machine be used by anyone?
• Our software in our Custom Cut Stencil System is user-friendly for cutting stencils and decals. The software comes with numerous fonts and symbols…ready to cut stencils in no time!
– What about tech support? Can I get help if I need it?
• Of course! We have free technical support available. You can call us Monday-Friday and we can make sure any question or issue you have is solved concerning our state-of-the-art stencil machine.
– What if my machine breaks? Can I get replacement parts?
• Since our Computerized Stencil Machine is made in the USA, we are able to get any parts you need. Just call us and we can get that sorted out for you. We can get your stencil machine up and running in no time.
What else can our Computerized Stencil Machine do for you?
• The graphics department can prepare your logo in the Stencil Works software for you to print—free of charge.
• Not only do we have the stencil machine itself, but the stencil materials, inks, rollers, sprays, and many more in order to keep your stencil machine projects on schedule.
Is this stencil machine right for you? We have over 20 years of experience and have been able to solve numerous issues over the years. If you are still considering our machine, then give us a call. At Custom Cut Stencil Co., no question is left unanswered! Give us a call at 618-277-5077 or toll-free 1-800-620-5077.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!